About Bogomolets National Medical University
Named after the physiologist Alexander A. Bogomolets,Bogomolets National Medical University(BNMU) is an ancient organization that was formed in 1841 . Located in Kiev’s cosmopolitan city ,this 176 years old institute was formed with an aim of providing excellence and is at present one of the top MBBS university in Ukraine. The university was founded by the Royal Highness of Mykola. Being the capital of Ukraine and the most important cultural, educational and economic centre of the country Kiev, has a lot to offer to an international student apart from the quality education offered at NMU.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE UNIVERSITY
Acceleration and Recognition- The University is World Wide Accepted & Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such;
- The General Medicine Faculty
- The Faculty of Paediatrics
- The Faculty of Dentistry
- The Foreign Students’ Faculty
- he Faculty of Pre-University Education, The Small Medical Academy
Faculty and Staff - The university consists of 10 faculties.Bogomolets National Medical University has around 1500 professors which include 855 Phd and 205 Doctors of Sciences. BNMU provides medical training for over 10,000 students, including about 1,300 foreigners from 56 countries.
Courses and Programs- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. The University offers degrees like MBBS, BDS, MD, MDS, MS and Nursing which are perceived a worldwide round the world.
Curriculum- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process.The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualificationswhich ensures a high quality of education.
Hostels and Accommodation
The student’s hostels are located near the main academic buildings.The hostelhas furnished rooms with the central heating system, beds, tables, chair, wood shelf, etc.The facilities provided in hosel include
Sports & Leisure - The University has a huge game complex with exercise centres, football stadium, sports ground for handball, volleyball, a swimming pool, tennis courts, and a wellness club
- Students should have marks more than 65% in 12th standard.
- Good score in NEET
- Visa Application form
- Original valid passport
- 3 photographs
- Original invitation letter
- Medical health certificate HIV/AIDS reports
- Travel Insurance valid for the period of travel
- To and Fro journey ticket
- Bank statement from student or any of the two parents where min balance should be 3.5 lakh
Why to choose Bogomolets National Medical University?
- The students at Bogomolets National Medical University are encouraged to participate in different social exercises, sports, courses, meetings and examinations held in colleges.
- Many international competitions are also conducted on a yearly basis, to provide optimum exposure to the students and help them grow holistically.
- The students are trained by expert professionals and academicians in the field of medicine.
- The University offers multicultural environment to the students.
- The students get global exposure in terms of traditions as well as culture.
- The education is completely in English it gives opportunity to student to move to English speaking nations after completion of Undergraduate degree Ukraine is the GATEWAY to Europe, Students Graduated from Ukraine have more chances to get settled in EU than students who have Graduated from Asia or Africa continents
- The University follows high Standard of Education and Teachers/Lecturers and professors here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOEFL is required for Admission in O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine.
Bogomolets State Medical University
Further Details Conatct : +971 50 186 1529, +971 50 574 0715
TOTAL FEE 2nd- 6th
Grand Total (Total Expenses)
The Above Fee Stucture Includes Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee & Medical Insurance. Enquiry Now